Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rip-tide

Once again with the Nupogen! Yay. Got a little too much of the ab's instead of the fat on top of them today. Hurt a little bit.

Album meeting went super well awesome good!!! Everything for that should be wrapped up by next week (except for the part of the thing where I depend on someone else to give me material for the insert and they let me down daily... eh, hem JOE!). Ya'll don't go getting your hopes up about getting your grubby hands on a copy any time soon. We haven't decided anything about selling this before our release date of July 3rd. (Stupid party rule or something.)

Chemo is going the same as ususal. Makes me feel a little "ick" but I can't complain. It could be a whole hell of a lot worse.

And the music theory class I'm taking this semester is finally starting to come together. Holes are being filled in (in my head) and the knowledge is beginning to fester... better have that checked.

2 comments:

samandmegan said...

hey filgrastim junkie--
when are you coming out to visit?

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

hey, look forward to the music product!!!

Sorry I haven't been able to stop by the Estate. Money woes, which I am sure you can relate.

Lucky luck with the medical stuff. More cowbell, friend.