Friday, January 23, 2009

29.5

Today marks a significant moment in my life. 29.5 doesn't mean much to many people, and with the speculative nature of the reference, I don't really want to get to revelatory.

Needless to say, yesterday's news coupled with events earlier this week and the forthcoming excursion to the north side of Kaua'i next week, I'm sitting on the verge of lots of new territory to cover.

While on vacation, I expect to finish the damn album. (the monster that's been hanging over my head forEVER!). My friend I'm visiting has offered to attempt to scrounge up a pair of studio monitors for me to us. Nice. Ideally, I would have something like the KRK RP5G2 Rokit G2 Powered 2-Way Active Monitors, but I'm going to hold off. Once Over the Terminal Moraine is in the can, I won't need to be doing such high end work for a while (until the next album, Doomsday Annie).
Other than that, not much else in the way of news.
Will be attending "Tim and Eric" tonight at the Barrymore. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: