Monday, January 26, 2009

I didn't get to go to the Monster Truck Rally this weekend. It's actually really sad what happened, but I got a refund for my tickets.

I "strolled" on over to Garfield Minus Garfield. These two made me laugh.










Yeah.
The band recorded Running to Stant Still for the Triple M "covers" album of the Joshua Tree. I'll be adding my guitar tracks tonight and tomorrow and then mixing while I'm in Hawaii. Ever since I found out that I might have access to some studio monitors, I've been very excited about this trip to Kauai. Before that, I wasn't as interested in going... yeah...
So that's that. The band also played it's usual last Sunday of the month residency at the Jazz Estate in Milwaukee. We've gotten much more acclimated to the room and I think it translates to the audience that we feel like we belong in there.

1 comment:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Are you back from Hawaii yet?!!