Monday, March 09, 2009

Post 2nd treatment

Second treatment's going about the same as the first. I've been much more responsible in regards to getting my rest. Feeling stronger in one way (less fatigue so far) but also feeling like crap. I got a cold and my neutrophil count is low. I've been on antibiotics and I start shots tomorrow to boost my bone marrow output. It's going to make my bones ache! Hurray... not really.

But I've given up trying to sneak a few drinks in during the week. Going sober and getting more rest. I don't want to end up in the hospital and it's already a possibility that could happen very soon. Yikes.

My bone marrow biopsy came back with no signs of cancerous cells. This means I'm stage two. Pretty good prognosis for that. Five more months and I'll be back to normal. Give or take a few. (most likely give.)

No comments: