Friday, May 25, 2007

PARTY WEEKEND!!!!


Okay, I'm not really going to go all out and "party." I got band things to do all weekend. Rehearsal tonight. Mixing session looming for tomorrow. Covering the city with flyers for our show on the 31st. But I do want to get to this.
Totally awesome extravagnaza of shoveling sausages into your maw with flocks of others similarly situated as myself.
I missed last year for some reason that I can't remember. The year before I went with Kristin and we had our brat. It went well.
And if you want me to be more specific about my quitting smoking excusrsions, I guess I can let you know (Kristin) that I've had a few cigarettes each Saturday or Sunday, usually in the presence of other band members. It's the only place where I'm tempted to have one. Last Sunday was the first band related activity that I've been at that I didn't have a cigarette. I'm planning on not having one this evening at rehersal. I'm also planning on not having one at the studio while mixing. Is that enough info? You tell me...

2 comments:

Kevin Wolf said...

Good luck with the cigs. Smoke brat instead.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Kevin.

That's great about the death sticks. Your body will thank you!

dEn, went to the brat festival last year. I think he went to UW and that's how he knew about it. He posted about it and we all wanted to go. Maybe next year...