Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I keep thinking this is about that Ben Folds song...

...even though it's not. I wouldn't mind living on Not the Same Street.

If feeling under the weather is the mode of the week, then I'm best served with ice cream.

Don't have a whole lot of time or much to say recently. Actually, I have a lot to say but I'm venting/airing those things (mostly band related) via emails that I've not looted for a post... maybe I'll do that tomorrow...

The Holiday is going to be spent in Sparta on 'the Ranch' with Travis and his family. My family is hanging out with another family with which I don't really relish spending time. They're nice enough people and all but I think I'm just a hair off the mark when it comes to midwest middle class acceptable norms.

But I did read this today. Nice contrast. Maybe I should be on prozac. (Would it hurt?)

No comments: