Friday, April 18, 2008

Eco-newz

I don't really get why we need to use natural gas to power our vehicles.

But then again, I don't get a lot of things.

Is this my pre-Earth Day post? Probably. I'm not usually near a computer on the weekends.
There's a pizza place that put up posters in their window advertising the sale of "special brownies" for sale at 4:20 on 4/20. These people are "awesome!", whomever they are (did I use that right? I've noticed I never do and now I'm trying to figure out the proper time to use who and whom.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Happy Earth Day, love button!

Rebecca said...

to whom
for whom
of whom
who did that?
who are you?
who's over there?
thanks for the food, whoever you are.

That's what I know