Thursday, April 03, 2008

Phoning it in without the phone

I don't have much to post about. Those kids plotted about stabbing their teacher... you hear about that? I was going to post about it, but I figured everyone else already had.

Some college student was found dead in her apartment yesterday a few blocks from here. There's this whole paranoia angle the local news-rag (you know, the thing that old people used to read back in the day to get their daily information) is trying to work over... "A Killer Stalks Among Us!!!"

Instead of dealing with that (or anything, like always) I'll just e-publish part of a poem without the authors permission... (not really)

i was thinking
about "ozzie &
harriet" beds...

or maybe,
a couple of cities over... perhaps,
something we could
do by phone.

hand-held.

a night on the town...

a month.

2 comments:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

You could come by RoD for a visit...

Just sayin'.

RicketyFunk said...

I didn't realize that RoD had changed it's location in the tubes. According to my link to teh AG, you had stopped posting in January... I see now that you haven't.

I'll have to work that back into the schedule.