Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chitty Chitty

In case you didn't know...

I don't really remember what it was I said in my last few posts.  I'm pretty sure there was a thanks nod to B.Pilgrim and maybe some whining and complaining about whatever.  I've got a lot of that to spread around.

No progress on the mixed bizzness yet.  Tonight promises to offer a few free hours post workout baring any sort of chaotic mindriot that will most likely swell up sometime this evening.

I had one of those while I was making copies at the court of appeals today.  Standing at a copier with hot-glue bound briefs.  All glasswork.  It's the easiest.  Their machine is also coin-op.  It takes bills, but only singles.  So every ten pages, I have to put in another dollar.  Let's just say I was perturbed by the situation.  There have been times when I've made over 2000 copies at that location.  It takes a long time.

Anyway.  My brain started making a checklist of things I wanted to get done today.  That set me off since I was standing at a copier instead of getting them done.  And then I remembered that I was getting paid like a king to make those copies.  The checklist could wait... which it did.

I have two things left on that list.  One of them will be taken care of tomorrow since the post office is closed.  The other thing will be taken care of after the gym.  The interim?  Listening to Three Mile Pilot's Na Vucca Do Lupo.

1 comment:

Mallory Weiss said...

I love that album! No guitar, just bass, drums and vocals. Zach is one awesome bassist.