Monday, August 11, 2008

I've picked up some new music recently.

Blue by Lucinda Williams.
Tears Are in Your Eyes by Yo La Tengo
Strings of Nashville by Pavement

These have made it onto the new playlist entitled I Like This Song.

Three days from now, I'll not want to listen to it.  I'll be demanding something with an overcompressed breakbeat and some tweaky moogs or whatever.

But in the end, I'm really just trying to keep my head down during the week.  Getting all of my weekending done on Friday night/saturday morning and then floating to Monday morning study jam...  Already done with that... now just killing time until work.

Wishing I could just keep playing guitar since it takes the swirl of unfocused thoughts and squeezes them into the moment.  Something I'm never fully a part of generally speaking.



No comments: