Monday, August 18, 2008

Where the i Divides Wear

Over the weekend we listened to the latest versions of the mixes I've lovingly (hatefully) crafted.  Things are moving along quite smoothly as far as I'm concerned.  Joe still wants to rerecord songs.  I don't want to try.  He also wants me to add some more backing vocals.  I might be doing that tonight.  He said he doesn't want me doing all of my backing parts that I do live but I'll probably end up doing all of them if I think the quality of the recording I can do is good enough.  That way, if he says "add those other ones as well," it's already done.

Early, early this morning, Travis and I were interviewed on student radio with a friend of ours from our days of playing shows at the Klinic.  I don't know if it's possible to get a copy of the show in podcast or archive streaming or what have you as of yet.   If I find out any more info, I'll be sure to post it so all of the band's adoring fans (with fangs?) can listen to Travis and me divulge where the name of the band came from and how I convinced Joe to start the band with my by giving him a bag of Fritos. 

In the end, the damn flies that keep landing on my arms and head are driving me crazy... like everything else.  Bugger.  Can't wait till "this" is all "done."

1 comment:

Susan Kaye said...

Oooh, oooh! Where do I get my commemorative Where the I Divides slinky? I think it would be perfect alongside my Zach action-figure!