Thursday, August 28, 2008

This thing called "blog"

It's what been only ten days sense that last post. Chickity checkity... got some new old music last week.

Bum stiggedy bum stiggedy bum, hon, I got the old pa-rum-pum-pum-pum
But I can fe-fi-fo-fum, diddly-bum, here I come
So peter piper, Im hyper than pinochios nose
Im the supercalafragilistic tic-tac pro
I gave my oopsy, daisy, now youve got the crazy
Crazy with the books, googley-goo wheres the gravy

Superior rhymes there is not.

Summer is coming to a close with teacher friends returning to work. No more Wednesday nights till five in the morning watching movies I've never seen before, like the Rose or Coal Miners Daughter or listening to music from the seventies that I've not had the pleasure of being overly accquainted with... what you have and so forth.

But this week has shown itself to be a test in longevity. Longevity in the since that I've had two nights with only three hours of sleep (mostly by choice) and my eyes still manage to keep open. I started filling in at the old part-time job again on Monday also. This means that I don't get to sleep in after a weeknight out. Up and dizzy and out the door. A dark cloud covers my eyes as I avoid the people on the sidewalks in their gaze and their stride. Students are back. State street has become more unbearable than ever. god bless this town.

(More late summer madness descent may be posted later... who can really know?)

No comments: