Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's not pretty...

I've been coughing up huge piles of phlegm in the mornings.  Not fun.
It's all because I'm not getting enough sleep at night.  Over the summer, I could stay up till five in the morning and then get up at quarter to noon and head to work... but not anymore.  Gotta make money sometime.

With that said, I'm low on energy.  I keep thinking about the line from the classic movie, Wayne's World, where Wayne says to Cassandra, "I once thought I had mono for an entire year.  It turns out I was just really tired."  Shaa...  I have been trying to get sleep this week but football last night (Packers and Bronco) made sure I stayed up for a while.  (And what was that guys deal with the "Zappa scored everyone's part.  He was a genius!!!"  I get it, you like Zappa and your lonely and you don't have anyone to talk at... leave us alone dude!)

I'll eventually get caught up this week.  A laundry list of things to take care of in the evenings... thanks to the band, and laundry.  Always gotta make time to get to the gym, too.  Especially on Tuesdays.  Love my Tuesdays.  

And I was telling Alison and Leah about this on Saturday...

2 comments:

Susan Kaye said...

Wow, that really puts one in the mood for shrimp and white wine.

Susan Kaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.