Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fueled by stimulation

The last post I put up was a hint as to what the future could hold.

I didn't take the time to work on the new idea over the weekend. I went to see films at the Wisconsin Film Festival.

Chalk
Linda, Linda, Linda
Climates

Good movies. Good times. I'm not going to comment on them, other than this. Chalk is akin to NBC's the Office. Climates is a really slow moving story but still advisable to see. Linda, Linda, Linda wasn't entirely what I expected but still a fun movie.

Back to realtime. I sat down today to start on this new project, and I'm quickly learning that I have a highly unrestrainable writing style. I would talk about it more but I'm trying to keep it under wraps until it's close to being completed. (Who knows how long that will take.)

No comments: