Friday, April 20, 2007

It's really, really, really slow

Work is slow as molasses. It's been like that all week.

So I've had plenty of time to sit and look at things online.

I was over at Kevin Wolf's doing some investigating and he had a mention of the Wadsworth Atheneum which reminded me of this totally awesomely horrible thing I learned last weekend.



Now, this ain't half bad. It all depends on how you use the words. But rap is just downright boring these days.

...But this is bad. I wish I was in high school again so I could work on projects like this and get credit for them. (rolls eyes, rolls over, dies.)




But at least it's not The (Mad) Real Wedding Crashers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rap video is fakakta. That animal/mascot is soo annoying.

k.barrick said...

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Go over to my blog and you'll see why!!!

Zach, you're a rock star (I can see into the future) and I've told jokes in front of people without the use of a karaoke machine!!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I gave Kevin the link for Waxidermy.com. You should also check it out.