Thursday, April 05, 2007

How is it possible?

When a moment grabs you, it's really hard to say no.

I wrote something about it today without really knowing what specifically I was actually trying to say. It's one of those things where everything has to be right and yet when I try to make it right, it just looks like a bunch of cut up magazine articles, glue, streamers and glitter.

Here it is...

Oh my dear sweet savior's nose gay on the rolling hills. Folding chairs. Blankets on the lawn. Dispirited by a screwdriver and a lighter.
Bring Hope down the line.
That you've known this before. Divine Splinter-vention at the turtle convention... and the snails feel left behind yet content with the glowing eyesockets picture lockets dangling off the cable pipeline snoring to keep you awake while you sleep, drool, frolic in the gray.
Bishop of Eggs. Evaporate. Quick tabulate.
ROBOTS!

... that it.

Or I could sum it up in a pilfered line. "Look at me and tell me if you've known me before."

No comments: