Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday couldn't come sooner or later

Iris DeMent is playing at the Barrymore this evening. $27.00 at the door. It'll be a good show. I'm not going. Cloud Cult is in town. Playing at the Orpheum for $8.00. It'll be a good show.

Just down the street from the Orpheum, The Irish is having a halfway to St. Patties Day celebration. The "Black Irish Beer" Grrls will be there pushing their alcoholic products on the roaring throng of drunks.

I have been making excuses all week to not get things done. I discovered a website with a gem of a game on it. I'm not going to disclose that site's location here. I also discovered that MSN games has badges! I can accomplish somthing during the day by winning a few badges. I'm so moving on up.

In other news front. I talked to a friend about working for her dad's construction company in the office. She said she'd get back to me on Saturday about it. I may also have found a place to live other than the place I live now. We'll see.








I really could use a good game of Quidditch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for the office job.

Kevin Wolf said...

Come on. You know you want to see Iris.

RicketyFunk said...

I really did. She's great! Absolutely Great!!!

I actually didn't go to see anyone. I ended up at James' apartment watching "Dave" and then went to Pizza de Roma.

Getting a little hazy now. Too much alkiehall.

Anonymous said...

Watching Dave? Rickety, can we discuss that?!!!