Wednesday, September 20, 2006

watching dave

This is by far one of the best movies of all time. It's so heartwarming and lovey-dovey and how they get together at the end. It just makes me want to cry every time I watch that movie.

Or... Steve and James were watching it. They didn't even have the sound up enough for my deaf ears to hear it over the fan in their living room. I asked them if they could hear it and they both, I repeat, both said that they really didn't need it because they pretty much knew the movie by heart.

I only watched it because I was depressed. I only do things that other people have issues with because I'm depressed. It's not my fault!

Or... Guilty pleasure? No. Crossroads, now that's a guilty pleasure. Unfortunately it's not. The DVD does have some fun extras on it. "I'm not a girl" karaoke. Oh man! It was so worth the dollar on dollar movie rental night.

I had a real post today but it's mostly out the window.

Hmmm.....

Today is a good day.

That was it. Today is a good day.

Why you ask? Well, let me tell you then. Each day is spent worrying about what I'm going to be doing tomorrow or the next day. Scheduling and planning and never keeping up with everything. Fuck it! Today is good. Standing at a copy machine is good. Feeling tired is good. Driving to Staples for supplies at work is good. Sitting in traffic is good. I can't explain it very well right now. I probably won't ever explain it here. X=X'. Real = Unreal. Apple = Not Apple.

1+1=1.

Basics. Good day today is.

No comments: