Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Title: Title: Title:

This is not what I really want to say. I live my life through filters.

I whine and moan about everything. I never say what's got to be said.

My foul mood may be brought on by the decline in toxins surging through my blood stream today. I only had 3 yesterday. None on Monday. None today.

Hit the gym last night. Put in the first of what may be many miles on the treadmill. I learned Monday night that I have until November to decide if I want to participate in the Birkebeiner. Everyone who's going next year will be in the Birke rather than the Kortelopet. I was thinking that I could be one of the participants that dresses up in some bizzarr-o costume. I also thought that it would be great just to go and bring my guitar and play guitar in the lodge while everyone else skis all day.

But that would seem a bit on the "I fear adventure/challenges" side of things.

In other news:
I did record a newer version of the song "Believe" last night. I think it's the best version to date. There's some ambience synth parts and a super chees-mo-riffic new age-y pan flute sounding part that just makes me laugh. It sounds like those street performers who set up a P.A. and play recorders and pan flutes into mics with so much reverb it's syrup-y and there's a recorded accompaniment that they're playing with. Frickin' Hilarious!

If we ever get some time to do more Bass and Vocal recording sessions, it may end up on the myspace page.

That and for all ya'll myspace haters, we did register a domain for a real website as well. It'll be along in a little while.

That and MC Chris want's everyone to help him break into the top 10 of iTunes hip hop list... whatever that means. Screw iTunes!

1 comment:

k.barrick said...

iTunes does not suck... well, if I didn't have access to it I'd say it sucked but still.

Click here for absolute hilarity. Here's the actual link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/lookaroundyou/

Seriously Zach, this is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.