Thursday, September 28, 2006

Where have I been?

Okay, two more days till the "big show." The stage is constructed out of ripped off pallets and 7/16" OSB. I still have to make a wedged prop for our guitar "monitor" so Danny can hear my guitar. I still have to make some boxes to set the PA speakers on. I still have to purchase my supplies (stuff that got assigned for me to bring. BRATS! Lots o Brats! Dis is Wisconsin don't 'cha know.)

Travis and I started working on a new song last night. We also went over Sasquatch by Tenacious D. We're gunna bust that out for a cover.

There are things to report but my time is too sparse right now to run a list here.

(Translation: We've had too much work to do at work and I haven't had any free time to sit and blog at work so I haven't been keeping up, that and my Dad's birthday this week and getting prepared for the show. Searching for insurance rates and debt consolidation. Reading a book about pure land buddhism.)

Check it.

I've got to get some pictures of the show. Shannon's going to film it.

Gotta run (over some broken bottles)

2 comments:

Dean ASC said...

If I was still unemployed I'd swing by and see the show. I'm already going to be driving 1/3 of the way there this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the show.

And why is Dean driving 1/3 of the way? He's so secretive. He hates us.