Monday, December 08, 2008

Keepin' on the steady


I would just post some pictures but while my camera is here in my room, my adaptor is in my truck.   So too bad, you don't get to see a few pictures of my drive up to lake Superior.

Tonight I finished drum loops for demos on the last two new songs.  I'm in the middle of transferring the files to my laptop so's I can kick out some guitar tracks and have everything set up for Travis to toss on some bass lines.  Click tracks and instruments to Danny for him if he ever feels inclined to rehears to a click.  Joe gets loops, guitars and bass for the lyrics. 

We do have a show this coming Friday.  Tis with a few other bands that rehearse at our warehouse.  I'm not looking forward to it.  I can guarantee you I'll be tired and grumpy, craving some isolation with a few friends instead of being in a crowded bar talking to people about gear and bands and blah blah blah.  I can do that, but it's not my passion.  I really like working in the lab.  So yeah.

Bugger of a day tomorrow.  Lots of things to go down in such the way as that they don't actually go down but rather stay the same (apply for another job, get my affidavits/services/retrievals caught up, get to work on time, etc.)

And teh AG asked me if I have a facebook... 

No comments: