Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture time!!!


I tried to take a picture from where I took the one from my last post but they have closed off the roof-top of the Monona Terrace. I would have just jumped the fence and gone up there but some dude with one of those golf carts with the ginormous pipe cleaner was scrubbing the snow off the side walk over there... meh. This was as close as I wanted to get.

Now that I'm fully prepared, here are some of those pictures I took on my trip to Lake Superior (sometime back in mid September.)


I-39 North of Wausau, WI


This is somewhere on the Lac Du Flambeau Reservaion


Little Girls Point, MI.  There was some weird shack thingy sitting in the water.  I didn't walk down there to see what the hell it was.  Figured they're'd be some meth freaks in it or somethin'.  (gotta love that MT paranoia coming through)


On the way to Little Girls Point is an artesian spring.  The only other time I have been on this road was back in 1995 on a bike trip.  We stopped here (in the middle of a long and annoying hill climb up from the lake shore into basically the foothills of the Porcupine Mountains (not really mountains) and filled up our water bottles.  I had a few water bottles in my truck that I filled up and took back to Madison with me.  Ah... memories.


No comments: