Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I've been busy as hell already this week. I got to go on a Quest yesterday. "It's a concept album about a wizard on a quest," kept running through my mind when I was driving around from donation center to donation center looking for old computers. All I needed was a 486 or better with a case and a motherboard but instead I ended up with two pairs of jeans for $5.50. Good deal? No. Great Deal!!!

I've not had time to work on the post I mentioned a while back. I'll get to it some day.

More computer meyhem tonight with Dr. Dre. Off to Patch O' the Ass and then maybe work on another song with my sister tonight. No time for the gym I guess. Ill squeeze that in while I'm sleeping.

I'll get to it some day.

Also, I did come up with some more potential band names.

A Brief Catastrophic Demonstration
Just Matter
Sentient Beings
to Have a Plan
No Reason
Replicating Machinery
Less Competent
The Abrupt Fall
Self-Organizing
Darwinin Selection
Ilya
Dependency on Reality
Valid Proof
Effect of Karma
The Orbits
Path of Spheres
Concrete Slab Slave
Industrial Revolution Society (IRS)
Children In Arbitration (CIA)
Localized
No Stones Left Unturned
Similar on the Outside
Area By Area
Perceptual Experience of Color
Color w/o Shape
Characteristically Confined
Familiar's Traverse
Familiar Traverse
Familiar Descent
Galvanic Response
Calvinist Glory Train
Calvanist Glory Hole
Evoke the Memoranda
Lower Level
Busted Cookies
Integrative Mechanisms

Yeah... not enough ideas yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about these:

the fish brat experience/syndrome
the great depressions
that november...
we used to make the pizza
ummmmm...i can't
stereotypes on cable
i get the nerves
the instant
the drones
bats scare the hell otta me
the conducts
get it together

Dean ASC said...

It's important that the name fits the style of music you plan on performing (performing most, not your whole catalog which may include many styles.) I have a friend in music who says that a band name has got to sound good in the following sentence "Hi we're ___________ and this is the first song off our new album." Having said that I kind of like Valid Proof.