Monday, March 13, 2006

Step Onto the Platform, Sir

I have not really had a chance to catch up from the weekend. I have a few pictures that I'll try to put up. I need to figure out a better way of getting pictures off of my cheap digital camera. (besides going to Walgreens and having a CD made.) I have one that I want to use for the profile picture so all five of my readers (Yeah, my circ. stats. are shrinking) (Thirteen going on Thirty is not worth losing sleep over. Sure, I stayed up late one Monday night watching Crossroads, but I was young, it was only a dollar and it had to be back the next day and I can say that it was totally worth it. But, I can't not watch bad movies instead of sleeping, it's just too hard.) Yeah... and then there's this. Oh God! I'm such a loser!

Now, I'm not saying that I have spent any time studying script writing but watching the deleted scenes and such made Kristin and me laugh. The story is so flimsy and there were things that just had to be there to move the story, that weren't there. Um... Yeah... I liked Jennifer Garner in Electra better.

When I saw that movie I decided that I wanted to become a Sexy Assassin.

(Long Pause)

Okay. That last link is like a time portal to a magical world that exists only in dreams (or that dude's head. )

No comments: