Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More than that mind could handhold

This is not a post. I'm just done for the day but it ain't over for a while. Still have to help Dave move out and then go to patch o' the ass later.

I've got an idea that I'm working on... I swear that it'll be good, sort of. That's a rule of comedy. Don't tell them you're telling a joke, just tell the damn joke.

An ugly brunette walks up to the bar and tells the bartender she wants a 'B &C'. The bartender looks at her and says, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!?" She replies, "a Bacardi and Coke, duh." Then, her ugly red-head friend next to her says, "Can I get a 'G & T'?" The bartender looks at her and says, "What the hell is wrong with you people? What's a 'G & T'? A gin and tonic?" "Yeah," says the annoying friend. Then, this buxom blond, who had been waiting impatiently behind the ugly brunett and her annoying red-headed friend said in a whiney voice, "Excuse Me! Can I get a 15? Now!" At this point, the bartender just glares at her and says, "give me a blowjob and I'll not throw you out." The blond, aghast, then says,"I just want a Seven and Seven."

Groan.

No comments: