Wednesday, August 30, 2006

(no need for a title)

Sinking feeling in stomach today. Maybe I'll get rid of that with a quick trip to the WC and a little, Brugh! Blegh!

Anyway.

If I could make my own movie, I would make one called Snakes on a Plane...

Someone already did? Damn.

Nothing new happened today.

Nothing new will happen tomorrow.

Waiting is.

Fullness is not yet reached.

And Dean, If I ever manage to drum up the finances I'm going to take a road trip to the school you're going to be working at and plaster the halls with your blog address.

I'll never drum up the finanaces though.

4 comments:

Dean ASC said...

I'm just looking to avoid any showdowns with limousine liberal soccer moms with nothing to do after they pay far too much money for their midmorning coffee break at Whole Foods.

Anonymous said...

Whole Foods, Dean-o, they'll get it at Starbucks before they hit the rumored best TJ Maxx in MA.

Oh and if you road trip here, you can visit AG too. AG's fun. She's been to your land many a time and even won some money in the shlocky 'Dells.

RicketyFunk said...

Ah, the Dells. It's been ages since I've stopped there. Well... actually now I just go there to serve papers every once in a while and end up stopping at Ho-Chunk to waste a Jefferson and a few hours playing slots.

Easterly trips are not in the future anytime soon. I've never had much of an interest in making the journey to fair New England to be quite honest. One day I'll have to make a trip. Hit all the states in one fell swoop and then move forward with my visiting all 48 states. (Texas and Florida do not count as states.)

I've hit every state west of the Mississippi except for Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii (texas exculded). (Lousy-anna too, but the river runs through it.)

Anonymous said...

I've got eight states left and most of them are to the west of MS river. Perhaps we are living alter ego lives...