Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Been asleep at the wheel

"Just a thought"

No two sets of similar forces are in balance; in the individual world the forces of destruction always prevail at last, and in the universe at large the forces of preservation prevail at all times.


* * * * *

That was the thought.

As of late I've been teaching myself how to play "New Years Day" for our upcoming show. It's actually a really simple song and it's more a matter of deciding which subtle part in the recording I want to play. I've also been listening to live versions of the song to get a better feel for it.

Joe said he didn't want to cover a U2 song ever and then Danny J. drops that song as an idea and Joe's like, "Okay." I don't know what's going on anymore.

I also have to try to put some more time into the project I started with my sister last spring. Five songs that I haven't finished yet. Been busy not working on them. It takes time to not work on stuff. Maybe later this week. Maybe later this year. Maybe later next year. Ugh.

No comments: