Thursday, December 21, 2006

Petty upselling.

I told AG she should read my myspace blog for some kicks.
I also posted a poem there last night/this morning. (Don't you just love poems posted on blogs Dean?)

It's been a banner week for online activity for me. I think I'll take some time tonight to think it over.

Going to go watch the Gusto tonight with some friends. If you like punk rock, you might like them. I'm not a big punk rock fan myself but I think Pat is a stellar guitar player.

(check it, they have a show TBA on their site in Boston on Jan. 10th.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have me under X?

i called you last night. i don't know how to grab your attention or a piece of your time. life is way, way to short. you know?

anyways, the card is on it's way. the gift, well i am still deciding. me make my mind up?....

with much love zachy... hope your holidays are great.

merry christmas zach. love ya.

davey

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you made AG go over to the dark side!

Are you really divorced and a parent? AG did not know that.

AG was so innocent in what she knew about Rickety until this. AG is sad. Very sad.

Damn you, MySpace!

RicketyFunk said...

Rickety, Married? Oh no... never.

Has a chile? No way.

The beauty of the dark side is the mis-direction.

I also don't live in boomtown. (Bob Geldorf/Boomtown Rats Reference. It's also a Greg Brown song.)

Some of the info on that page is there to keep people on their toes.

Anonymous said...

AG officially hates MySpace!!

Did you hear about the McKinney, TX cheerleaders on MySpace?!

All the more reason to hate it.

RicketyFunk said...

Didn't hear about it till now. Don't know what you're talking about but I'll do my homework.

Myspace sucks but it's like I overheard one night.

"Every guy I meet who has a myspace page is in a band."

That's about all it's good for.