Monday, December 18, 2006

Check this Sausage

Okay. Sheeple.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." (found here)

Where in this oath does it list the things he's doing? I'm not saying that this is the first president to do this but come on. Save the constitution.

Save it for the weekend.


* * * * *
How's that for a post? Lots of links and political and shit. Keep the oxygen tanks on this week 'cause it's the only way I'm going to get through it. I have a list of songs to finish for my sister before she fly's in from Colorado. I've got to clean up my act. Defecate a bunch of paintings for the Video Project. Get my present for everyone on my damn list completed and in the frickin mail. Make excuses for not blogging more. Ride the Dragon.
With that, here's a nice christmas story for you:
Cybernetic Ghost: I'm not finished. You should have gotten a snack. A war-like race of elves from the Red Planet landed on the ice-encased Earth and they were immediately enslaved by the unevolved Santa Ape to make his confused toys using galactic elfin technology. Toys were made into recognizable shapes and given names like "train," but these toys were also thrown at predators and defecated upon because they were so stupid. Christmas still sucked, in a big way.

No comments: