Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Don't wax philisopical at the mall.

I'm so glad I have a oxygen-deprived brain.

I've gone to heaven and seen the light. Well then.

The Dualist is just as stupid as the Monist. And just because something seems to be a certain way doesn't imply, explicitly, that that's the way things are, in actuality.

My feeling of sadness doesn't feel the same as the feeling of having a brick bounce off my face. Ergo, there is a spirit that is encased in the shell of my corpreal self.

Sorry, don't like to explain everything but this is a start. I don't like to rip off other people's stories but it's an incite-ful topic. Or, just talking about God and the WhatNot of worship in a faith that is not grounded in E-M-P-I-R-I-C-A-L knowledge. Not that I'm saying that the whole a prioir/a posteriori is the be-all-end-all-of-truth either.

No comments: