Friday, July 21, 2006

Two small things

First off, I wish this 'big empty' would just go away.

Secondly, the website is up.

Where the i Divides

Joe put all of the info up. He asked me to put some mp3's onto a CD for him so he could upload our demos. He has copies of all of our songs on CD's and he has our stuff on his ipod. I asked him if he didn't know how to rip a CD and he said he'd ask his wife to do it.

If he reads this he'll be angry with me and let me know about it at practice.

Actually, third thing.

We have a practice space in Madison... finally. Our inagural practice is tomorrow. I'm very excited and hope that this will be the first of many rehearsals and writing sessions to come in this space. Thank you Joe and Rachel for letting us use your facilities.

4 comments:

Dean ASC said...

MySpace!!! You bastards. I swore I'd never join. Oh well. No pictures, videos or MP3s for me.

Anonymous said...

it sucks, there again so do you ;)

Anonymous said...

i want to say something. you brought tears to my eyes this morning. i love and care about you very much. once again, happy birthday.

d

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the space in Madison! Good luck with the practice and Joe not killing you.

I am with Dean, no myspace.com.