Tuesday, October 17, 2006

behold, the photo!!!


As you can clearly see, the back of Travis' bass says, "Nothing's ever good enough for you." He stole that from me, I stole it from Thom Yorke.
Joe got some new pictures from last Saturday and e-mailed them to me! I can't get my pictures off my camera without a lot of hoopala... stupid HP.
I can't really think of anything else to talk about. I've been trying to get myself back on track for the band and it's been nothing but lazing about. I went to the gym and did some laundry and watched the football game last night. I didn't pull out my paints. Didn't sit down and clean off a space to work on the desk. Didn't get any ideas out of my head and into the world. I don't even have any good ideas for this stupid blog thing either. Nothing to complain about. Nothing worth noting. (Maybe that's what I'm complaining about.)
I talked to a girl yesterday evening. ..about recording at her school. She is taking classes at MMI and has a recording class that is looking for bands to record. It's a bunch of students in a rather nice studio learning how to be studio bitches but it's a bunch of students. If they want us to come in and record, it'd be nice to get a song or two done without having to pay for it. She could actually do a bunch of work for us on the side if she really wanted to, but I doubt that.
I toured the school last spring as a possible thing for me to do instead of continuing to work in the legal field. They wanted a lot of money and wouldn't be able to offer me much in the way financial aid except for unsubsidized student loans. No thank you. I already have enough of those.

3 comments:

Kevin Wolf said...

The black & white helps it look even colder. If that's what you were shooting for. You know, artistically and shit.

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's artistic and shit.

:)

Good luck with the free recording. That's very exciting.

Anonymous said...

OT: Did you get snow last night? I heard parts of Ohio got snow.