Monday, October 09, 2006

Morrow beckons.

This searching for the future. The happiness oft referred to in the illusions flashed on the television, in the skies, on each passing face, is something that needs to be found in the future. God bless this american and his misunderstanding that happiness is something in the future.

If I try hard enough, I'll eventually get to the future. Right? That's what I've always been taught.

I'm slogging through this depression thing right now. Let me get some more ducks in rows and then... then what? I don't know.

I really just want to shoot a huge salute to everyone and disappear for a while.

North Korea is probably not the place to visit right now. My friend Anne said that they blamed the Nuke tests on N. Korea instead of her because they don't want to start a war with her. Not yet. We do need more wars though. It's good money for everyone... (eyes roll in sarcastic aplomb.)

I'm grumpy today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are grumpy. It's cute in its own way.