Friday, November 10, 2006

Good Gravy

Where am I now that I wasn't five years ago? Found a copy of that Incubus album with all of their radio hits on in from the early '00's, like Stellar, and The Warmth, and that other one, Drive... Yeah.

Felt like it was 2000 November, driving to work at the Bread Barn.

Don't have any fucking time. "Hey Zach, can you work on Sunday?" Sure. Fuck the fackt that it's my day off. Fuck the shit that I'm not also working two other jobs.

Pisssssseedddd offfff as hell tonight. Can't even get drunk cuz of the antibiotics.

Not even gunna say sorry for not posting as of late. (just did though)

It's been a long long while since I've been this worked up. I did finish the solo for One Day. It ends with me banging my fist on the strings.


Sounds like music to me.

(this is the kind of mood that spawned the song, I Hate My Friends)

1 comment:

Dean ASC said...

Stay out of the sun too. Antibiotics just plain suck.