Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's sad to see it go... but what fun it'll be!!!

Devotchka is going to be in town tomorrow. I'm interested to see the changes to their frontman's appearance. From what I've heard, he's let himself go.

Got the guitar tracks done last night. Stayed up till 2 am recording. That stupid solo actually kinda came together at then end. Sounds good to my ears, especially the rhythmic change in the rhythm guitar and the interplay of the solo with that in the second half of what I played. (Doesn't mean it's any good.) With any luck we should have this all wrapped up on Saturday(fixing bass tracks and recording Vocals.) Then it's just a matter of getting the songs mixed and my faithful readers will get to experience the expanded world of Where the i Divides. (it's getting down to the wire for us if we are going to try to secure an opening gig before the end of the year.)

and Diligenz can stop sending me work. Seriously! I never know what they want me to find for them and I never have enough time to do their big projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's definitely let himself go... All fluffy with a nasty little mustache.