Thursday, March 13, 2008

As a part of my ongoing love affair with all things live performance related and art-sy, I figured I'd just bring up the fact that next Thursday night (3/20/08) at the High Noon Saloon is going to be off the fucking charts. Did I not make myself clear? Off the fucking charts.

So if you live in the area (and I'm talking roughly a five hundred elephant radius) I suggest, strongly suggest you come have your mind blown out the back of your head while you learn a thing or two about cheetos, dancin', fried dough and romancin'.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! If I was even within 500 miles or elephants....I would make the trip.

RicketyFunk said...

If this is the Rebecca I think it is, then you can check out Leslie and the Lys in your area this Saturday night.at the Larimer Lounge.

hit the link:
http://leslieandthelys.com/