Monday, March 17, 2008

Buttered Rolls

Ben Lee song in a Kohls Commercial? I like that song, but I don't like the use of that song for the promotion of buying stuff for yourself.

Eh... it's complicated.

Today felt a bit Carroll-ian. As typical with most Mondays, I've started the week with a sense of preparedness and optimism for the production and execution of ideas and action. However, once the afterknoon set in, it became apparent that I was going to need a lot more coffee (or something similar) to keep myself going.

I ran into an acquaintance on Friday night at the Harmony. He asked me if I would be interested in laying down some drum tracks on his demos. (Side Project!!!)

But the important thing is that over the weekend, lots of things fell into place in my head. I think I found an acceptable agreement with the "five points" as methodology for the consequentialist moral theory thing. I'll deal with that later this week after I read the next chapter (probably tomorrow night?? Maybe.)

I finally saw Paprika Saturday night. I had a fun experience with this place last summer when they showed it for what was more than likely two weeks. I didn't realize it was there until the day after it's last showing. I was not pleased with myself for not seeing it in "huge" format. After finally seeing it, I'm still disappointed that I missed it. I don't know if I can recommend it unless you're into anime.

No comments: