Monday, March 10, 2008

This long monrning stretched out with a lack of major activity on the incoming front which afforded me the opportunity to reflect in the puddles and pools.

There was an article that caught my eye... apparently there are new sins.

I really liked this quote: “Those who trust in themselves and in their own merits are, as it were, blinded by their own ‘I’, and their hearts harden in sin. Those who recognize themselves as weak and sinful entrust themselves to God, and from Him obtain grace and forgiveness.”

Couple that with the current book I'm reading and the next book on my list of books to get a hold of and a song entitled "When Water Comes to Life" and suddenly I'm filled with a (foreign) sensation of hope. Don't ask my how that happens inside my twisted head.

No comments: