Monday, March 03, 2008

Where I fall asleep

Yesterday was another long day at the studio recording vocal tracks. Apparently, Joe decided to head out to the studio last Sunday while I was out of town and work on songs. That was a great decision on his part because it allowed him an opportunity to figure out a way to make himself comfortable working there.

This Sunday was more of the same. Listen to a song, re-record it a couple times or move on. Decisions on final takes will mostly be made next week, but I'm leaving almost all of those decisions up to him. It's his part, he choses what stays and what goes. With that sort of mentality, I also spent a good portion of time sleeping on a couch with Dean-o. It's a good sign that I'm butt tired when I fall asleep during the day. I'm not much of a napper.

I read an interesting article this morning and another interesting article this afternoon about ethics having an evolutionary component. It makes the book I'm supposed to be writing some sort of report about seem a bit narrow. Maye I can work this idea in somehow. (With a shoehorn and some duct tape.)

No comments: