Thursday, March 06, 2008

Much better

Yesterday was a bad day... the earth turned away from the sun, like it always does, and then it turned back.

I woke up feeling hung-ed over as hell. Alcohol... er I mean Moon-ohol is good fer what ailed my poor brain and it's pretty much entirely gone. (Hang over and mental disturbance)

Today, in celebration of my total awesomeness, I went and purchased some new music. (I don't buy food and am filled, simply by listening to music) The soundtrack rack hauled me in on a couple of items. Suggested purchasing "Once" and "There Will Be Blood". I don't really have to explain the beauty of either of these items to anyone who's seen the movies. If you haven't seen either movie, I would recommend that, too. (Is that a dog barking?)

And somewhere, someone is wondering why I'm not working.

No comments: