Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sleeping the future

I had this dream last night that was really strange.

I was spending time with the Edwards Clan and they had me participate in some weird video game type adventure. Anyway. After that was over, I don't really remember how it ended, but there were lots of ladders and climbing up different ladders to get to the top floor of this building to have some sort of RPG final battle deal and there was object collection involved as well... so anyway.

After that was over, Where the I Divides was supposed to take the stage, because there was a stage that appeared, but Joe was nowhere to be found. We had a drummer, some younger guy who I didn't recognize or know but no singer. So naturally, Travis says that he'll sing. The response from the crowd was luke-warm and I wasn't really surprised. That's the natural tendency of these things at local bars or wherever the hell we were playing. Usually people don't care about the band as much as they care about their Miller Lite and Shots of Yeager.

Speaking of Shots of Yeager, the Godfather of Green Bay is an entertaining look at Northeastern Wisconsin folk. A lot of those stereotypes are true (grain of salt in hand.) The movie wasn't that great nor does it make my "strongly urge you to go see this movie" list, unlike Adam's Apples and possibly Amu, but it does have a few scenes of Mark Borchardt who is endearing regardless of how much you don't like him.

I had a DejahVou at work this week where the copier had been moved to where it is now. At the end of that dream, I ended up back in Montana.

Who want's to predict the future?

No comments: