Friday, May 26, 2006

Sweet dream on only three hours

I made the fool's mistake of going to happy hour yesterday. That turned into an all night excursion. Not a lot of alcohol, just a lot of time awake. So, some girl decided that since we had talked twice before, I was her crying shoulder for the frustration of her recently failed 'going to get married' relationship. She was going into the bathroom to punch the wall and stuff. It was a "little" annoying, but it got me thinking... I must have a tattoo that is only visable to those wearing beer goggles, scrawled on my forehead, that says,"Cast all your cares on Him." Because it seems like an awful lot of people open up to me when they know me almost barely.

Pretty night turned ugly. Pretty night wasn't pretty. Never was, never will be.

So I got home late. Crawled into bed. Woke up this morning at 6:37am. I then realized that I had had a dream involving the most notorious man in history. He wasn't speaking German but I was not on his side. (Which is odd since I always thought I was a wee bit evil. eh... not a bad thing I guess.)

Then I was reading an H-I-Larious website by some Iranian and could not stop laughing. Oh, the story of the restaurant and his dad asking him if he was gay because this woman was kicking the crap out of him because she thought her boyfriend was leaving her because he was in love with the dude with the angry homophobe dad who wanted to know if his son was gay so as to know if he needed to pull out a sword and kill his queer son. I was rolling on the floor. Pure Genius.

Planning meetings are an integral part of any successful business.

1 comment:

Dean ASC said...

What was the address of the website?