Thursday, February 16, 2006

I wish it would never stop.

Snow
It started last night around 7 p.m.
Kept going all day so far. On and off.
It's like that David Cross story from his CD "Shut Up! You Fucking Baby" He talks about how America still executes mentally retarded people and he doesn't even have to know that it's happening, he can just feel it. He gets a spring in his step. Anyway. I get that way when it snows. Today has been just an absolutely great day.
Never been Happier.

Music as Art/Commodity Revisited
The importance of establishing credibility goes as far as a Milli Vanilli T-Shirt. All I need is that shirt and I've got it made. No one can argue with me about my street cred. (partially cuz I don't care) because I've got a t-shirt of two dancers who faked their way to a grammy. How can you even argue with that? What? That's right, You can't.

I am not an artist. I am a sonic architect. Architects make money. They sell their products. That seems to make sense.

1 comment:

k.barrick said...

You are crazy. Always have been always will be.

I'm in class right now. Beginning Litho. Where are you? We should chat or something.

My brain is hurting from learning things yesterday. I think it fucked me up.