Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wizz Kidd

I wanted to rant and rave about how infrequently some people update their blogs. My life is pretty boring otherwise. I don't have much time to watch television. Machette Shisler is coming over for a preplanned songwriting session this evening. Won't be able to watch the Office or My Name Is Earl. Oh well.

I guess that makes it more 'entirely understandishable' when Someone has monotypes to do rather than put stuff up on her blog... er I mean stuff on his or her blog... Not naming names.... Kristim...

2 comments:

k.barrick said...

HEY! Where's the update BUB!?! What, you only update on Tuesdays and Thursdays all of a sudden? What's up with that?

I've got the blood lust.

k.barrick said...

I replied to your comment over at my blog.

You know, once your band is ready and everything (ready=to the point where you are mildly satisfied), I'd love to have you on my radio show. For some reason the last episode has been downloaded 400 times. I don't know BY WHOM, but apparently SOMEBODY is at least downloading it....

Anyways...reply bitch!