Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Keeps on coming

More boring updates. The sister got on the road this morning, long before I got up. The dog was at the door again. Pretty annoying. There was another accident last night. Found out in a relaxed way so it was not as alarming as it could have been. Another rear-ender. Some dumb kid not paying attention. Went to the gym and started up after a week of not working out. My pecs and triceps are sore now. Didn't get into the pool but that's alright. I smoked a carton of cigarettes last week. I am weening myself off of them again. Might have a good starting intro to American Song 1. I'll give Trav a chance to rate how it sounds/works this evening. Going to try to get to the gym again tonight for the back/biceps segment.

For some reason, I keep thinking about an old middle school keyboarding class and how we used to copy a line of text and then paste it in. The teacher would walk by and then we would quickly try to highlight a line without her seeing and then hit the "control C", type another line and then hit "control V". The stupid kids would copy five lines at a time and she knew they were terrible at touch typing so they would get caught bacuse they had more lines typed than the fast typers. I would just throw one in for a better score. Now, the sad part is that I didn't need to cheat. (Not that I'm a great typer now or then, but I just had to convince myself that it would pay off to be able to type faster and without looking at my fingers... not like Aaron, that was always so funny to watch him peck on messenger with the other, Mary Kay selling, Kristin and try to convince her to go out with him, all while he's pissmire-drunk... Ahh... good times!)

Hey, who thought the Superbowl was Great? Huh? EH?

Let's all go get some ice cream and talk about how we felt after they gave that touchdown to Roethlisberger. Go Broncos!

This is not a sports forum, end of sports discussion.

No comments: