Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesdays and Thursdays

Seems that Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days that I have time to do this posting. Went out for lunch today at an overpriced coffee/wine shop. It was tasty and expensive.

The new owners of the Copy Shop are still in town. I was told that if I wanted to, I could sleep in today. I did. It's been a long time since I've been able to do that. I went to the gym last night and worked my legs and did my chest/triceps workouts. I'm tired from that and sleep is a great thing that I don't get enough of. Um. Yeah, that made sense.

No word from the new prospective drummer. He must be in some parallel universe. There are a few more people I can try to contact. The current drummer is taking the next few weeks off for work and stuff. Oh well. The amp is finally on it's way. The PA is being borrowed... it's like I've almost got a band man.

That's it. I've got Valentine Fever. Something possessed me to wear a red fleece today. It wasn't because I love to be festive. I hate holidays. Except the violent ones.

No comments: